Wednesday, July 30, 2014

L'Oréal Paris White Perfect Total 10 Action + Protection Whitening Day Cream SPF30 PA+++

L'Oréal Paris White Perfect Total 10 Action + Protection Whitening Day Cream SPF30 PA+++






The L'Oréal Paris White Perfect Total 10 Whitening Day Cream comes in white plastic bottle containing 50 ml of product in it. It comes with a pump that is controllable, so it's a plus for me. The product is a lilac-tinted, which is kind of normal for primers, but not day creams! I was quite shocked at first but once blended, you can't really see the lilac-tint anymore. It does instantly brighten up my face, which I loooove! They claim that 89.3% of women have less oily skin after a week of wearing this day cream. To be honest, for someone who has super dry skin, this cream will not be moisturising enough to use as a moisturiser. I have dry skin and I still need a separate moisturiser before applying this cream. The cream does sink into your skin really fast and it doesn't feel sticky at all. I bet oily-skinned girls will love this cream! Also, it has SPF 30 PA +++, so it's perfect for daily wear

What's about it.. 





And summarize as this


Condition :  New factory sealed
Quantity : 1 Pcs
Size : 50 ml
Usage : Apply every morning on thoroughly cleansed face and neck. Avoid eye contour


interest for this item please see in my ebay listing as this www.ebay.com/itm/171404739668

or make order from this can pay by Paypal please click this link


No comments:

Post a Comment